Who is this book for ?
After reading this book, Let Const, generators, promises and async won't be a problem anymore.
Free vs Paid Version
The Paid version gives you access to:
- all the core chapters available on Github
- introduction to TypeScript section
- 50+ quizzes
- epub/mobi/pdf version
- paperback version (both color and black and white version available)
Where to buy it
You get the ebook on several stores:
If you enjoyed the book please leave a review to support me and help other buyers.
You can also read my articles on my blog here.
My name is Alberto Montalesi, I am from Italy and I am working in Vietnam as a Software Developer creating enterprise software.
My passion for programming started late in life, in 2016 at the age of 24 after a bachelor's degree in Law.
My path to become a self-taught software developer has not been easy, but it's definitely something I would do again.
You can read my story at this link
Writing a book that can help other aspiring developers fills me with pride as I know very well how hard it can be to find the motivation and the resources to continue studying and improving your skill.
Apart from programming, my other passions include photography, traveling and gaming.
Get in touch
If you want to get in touch for any type of collaboration or discussion you can find me on:
- InspiredWebDev my personal blog https://inspiredwebdev.com
- DevTo at https://dev.to/albertomontalesi
- Twitter my twitter https://twitter.com/montalesi
- Medium at https://medium.com/@labby92
- Github at https://github.com/AlbertoMontalesi
Contributions & Donations
Any contributions you make are of course greatly appreciated.
If you enjoy my content and you want to donate a cup of coffee to me, you can do so at https://www.paypal.me/albertomontalesi.